Wednesday 30 January 2013

Why a model blog ??



      To start with, those who know me well are claimant to the belief that I am a sort of glamour boy and always  surrounded by beautiful young women. Well, I would not deny that, but then again, I am just fortunate to meet such charming fashionistas from time to time. 
      While I may have personally known and have met, even interviewed quite a few pageant winners and models here in Goa, I would have loved to do the same with the several divas I have come to know and befriended on a certain social networking site. 
      As with the media house I am associated restricts me on that count, I found why not use this wonderful tool as a platform to bring across models from across India as also the world-over on one single platform as this. 
      How is that for a concept I would like to know ? In the meanwhile, keep an eye on this blog ... for a bird's eye view from the challenging world of modelling and glamour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment